Overview of Classifieds
We provide these sites as a platform for users to connect with one another. We do not screen or control users who may sell or buy on Classifieds, nor do we review or authenticate all Classifieds listings and items offered for sale. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- Sellers and buyers are completely and solely responsible for negotiating the purchase, sale and exchange of goods or services.
- Sellers and buyers must resolve any disputes that may arise from Classifieds transactions amongst themselves and without our involvement.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in this site.
Using Online Swap Meet Classifieds
While using or accessing the site and services you will not:
- Offer to sell any item that is not in your possession, do not have the right to sell, or does not exist at the time the Classified is posted to the site;
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- post identical advertisements in the same category and location;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose, including collecting payment from buyers and not providing the item purchased or filing false claims for insurance payments;
- use our services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless the buyer fails to follow the posted terms, or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
- post infringing material, including text and pictures;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm the site, or the interests or property of our users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our services for any purpose;
- interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- solicit users to post on other classifieds sites or link to other classified sites
- copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from our services or our copyrights and trademarks;
- copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites, services, applications, or tools without our prior express written permission and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
- commercialize any application or any information or software associated with such application; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
We may cancel any Classified, unconfirmed accounts, or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our services at any time.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or classified advertisers (collectively “Advertisers”) found on or through the site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Advertiser. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such Advertisers on the site.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO READ THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE CARS, TRUCKS, BIKES (ON ROAD/OFF ROAD), PARTS AND EQUIPMENT, RECREATIONAL VEHICLES, AUTOMOBILES, EVENT TICKETS AND OTHER PRODUCTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PRODUCTS”) PROVIDED BY THE ADVERTISER AND TO PHYSICALLY INSPECT THE PRODUCT PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE(S). Advertiser is responsible for disclosing prior rental and demonstrative history, frame damage, salvage history, stolen-recovery history, flood damage, and any material cosmetic or mechanical damage defect or irregularity of the Product. It is Advertiser’s sole responsibility to ensure that the Product meets all local state and federal emission and safety standards applicable for the model and year of the Product. ASK FOR A COPY OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE PURCHASE OR LEASE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE WARRANTY BEING OFFERED FOR THE PRODUCT YOU ARE CONSIDERING BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE PURCHASE OR LEASE.
ASK FOR A COPY OF THE WRITTEN RETURN POLICY BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE PURCHASE OR LEASE OF A PRODUCT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THE RETURN POLICY BEING OFFERED FOR THE PRODUCT YOU ARE CONSIDERING BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE PURCHASE OR LEASE.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE PRODUCT PRICES OR AVAILABILITY. All transactions are conducted by Advertisers. All Product descriptions and prices provided to you on the site, or via separate contract following your submission of a purchase request or inquiry to the Advertiser, are made by the participating Advertiser possessing the described Product and not us. ALL PRODUCTS ARE SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE WHEN YOUR REQUEST OR INQUIRY IS PROCESSED OR RECEIVED BY AN ADVERTISER. ALL PRICES AND TERMS ARE VALID ON DATE OF PUBLICATION ONLY.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW THE AMOUNT AND NATURE OF ANY DEPOSIT YOU ARE BEING ASKED TO MAKE OR FEES BEING CHARGED TO YOU AS PART OF YOUR PRODUCT PURCHASE OR LEASE. Absent a specific agreement between you and the Advertiser, the Advertiser is not required to hold any Product off the market and is free to sell any Product at any time before you have executed the contract to purchase such Product. The act of submitting a purchase request through the Site does not place a hold on any specific Product in an Advertiser’s inventory. A monetary deposit made by you to the Advertiser is not a guarantee that a specific Product will be available for you to purchase unless you and the Advertiser specifically agree to such term. It is your responsibility to confirm with the Advertiser that the Product will be held off the market until you can complete the purchase. Whether your deposit is refundable or not is subject to your contractual agreement with the Advertiser and/or state law. You should not assume a deposit made by you towards the purchase or lease of a Product is fully refundable.