If you made your on Online Swap Meet please click here to review return policy.
If the return is a result of damage or defect, we will refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
In the event that any of these occur, all details of the damage or defect need to be clearly noted on all copies of the BOL and Delivery Receipt upon your inspection during your delivery in order for us to assist you with a return or replacement. In addition, we must to be notified within 5 business days.
By signing for your delivery without noting the problem with your shipment on the delivery paperwork, you affirm your item was delivered to you with no damage or defect.
If your shipment is severely damaged, please refuse the shipment, note the BOL “refused due to damage” and contact Customer Care immediately.
If you do not have time for an inspection or the driver rushes you, YOU MUST WRITE “subject to inspection” next to your signature on the Delivery Receipt and BOL.
Damage or Defects found after Delivery and Inspection
If you inspect the shipment and there is not any noticeable damage, but you find concealed damage or defects after the carrier leaves:
- DO NOT discard any of the shipping boxes or packing materials, including the pallet the item may have been delivered with.
- DO NOT discard the product itself because it may be necessary for the carrier to inspect the item and report on the damage.
- DO NOT ship the item back to Motor Sports Discount Club without first being instructed to do so. Failure to comply may result in denial of a damaged item claim per the shipping carrier’s claims guidelines.
- Immediately contact Motor Sports Discount Club to report the situation. Include helpful details, such as package condition, how it was received (left at front door/signed for), and description of the damage. If possible, please take several pictures showing the affected area(s). We will work to resolve the issue and, in our sole discretion, we may:
- Arrange a repair or replacement if an item fall under a manufacturer’s warranty;
- Arrange for and pay the cost for repair of an item that does not fall under a manufacturer’s warranty;
- Issue a replacement; or
- Authorize a return
Click here to return to our Standard Return Policy.